top of page

How to make a complaint

Australian Quality Care is committed to resolving complaints that any participant, family member or employee may have. Australian Quality Care values each complaint and views it as an opportunity to improve on services to better support our clients.


Complaints Process

What do I do if I have a complaint?

Speak to management or staff to see if you can work out the problem together

If the issue cannot be dealt with, please complete the form on the next page

If you are not able to complete the form yourself, you are welcome to have a staff member, volunteer, friend, community visitor or family member assist you.

Who do I contact if I have a complaint?

  • If your complaint is about another participant, please contact a staff member

  • About your personal care and support needs, please speak to the Manager

  • Regarding a staff member, speak to the Manager. If you would feel more comfortable, ask your Case Manager or the community visitor.

Will it be kept confidential?

Yes. However, management will be required to investigate the complaint which may entail contacting people that are involved, but your complaint will be dealt with in a sensitive and timely manner with only those who ''need to know''.

Can I make an anonymous complaint?

Yes. However, this may make it difficult for Australian Quality Care to pinpoint the issue, but we will endeavour to resolve it based off the information we receive, including reviewing and implement any changes deemed necessary.

Will I be asked to leave because I make a complaint?

No. You will not be asked to leave simply because you have made a complaint. Complaints may help to assist management in making improvements to services and conditions. All complaints are treated seriously and will be acted upon immediately. Anyone who makes a complaint is supported throughout the whole process.

How will I know what the outcome is?

You will be kept informed about what is happening with your complaint and where appropriate, you will be involved in each step. If necessary, you can request for a mediator to assist you to resolve the issue. Once a decision has been made, you will be notified on the reasons for the decision.

What if I am unhappy with the decision?


If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint, you have the right to take your complaint to the NDIS Commission. Australian Quality Care will advise you on how you can do this, including supporting and assisting you with the process where appropriate.


Click here to submit a Complaints and Feedback Form.

bottom of page